AWANA is an opportunity for kids and students to grow in faith with the help of a caring leader.
Participants will learn and memorize God’s Word, study the Bible, play exciting games, sing songs, and earn awards. Join us for an amazing adventure this year!
For 3 year olds through Grade 5 students, we offer two options for spiritual growth: Essentials Path (complimentary) and Handbook Path (fee-based).
- Essentials Path participants enjoy the full Awana classroom experience, completing Essential Path activities in class with no homework requirement. They are not eligible to earn the same awards as the Handbook Path participants.
- Handbook Path participants will receive a handbook with a paid $35 registration fee. The handbook will take them deeper into God's Word through an "at home" commitment. They are eligible to earn handbook awards, patches and jewels. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a sample of the handbook activities and the commitment level required.
Awana takes place weekly from October 2020 through June 2021 (excluding holidays).
All Campuses • Wednesday Nights
Age 3–Grade 5 | 6:30–8 PM
- Cubbies: 3 years old (by Sept. 1) and 4 years old (Please note: parents must remain on campus)
- Sparks: Kindergarten (age 5 by Sept. 1) through Grade 2
- Truth & Training: Grades 3 through 5
Rockwall Campus ONLY • Sunday Nights
Grades 6–12 | 4–5:30 PM
- Trek: Grades 6 through 8
- Journey: Grades 9 through 12
- The Handbook Path for grades 6–12 requires a payment of $45 per child, and this registration fee includes the cost of a participant handbook for your child.