Welcome! Thank you for your interest in auditioning for Lakepointe Worship.
- Download the specific demo and track to the role you are auditioning for. If there are two songs, please download both and send one video of each.
- Use the demo to learn your part and the track to record your audition.
- You will need a phone or camera to your record your video (we want to clearly see your face and your instruments/fingers). Use another phone or computer to play the track audio (with the click and guide) and record over it.
- We want to hear the click track, the track audio, and your instrument in your recording.
- When deciding what to play, cover the main parts/lines of the song, and do your best to sound as close as the demo.
- When you are finished recording your video, upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video, copy the link and paste it into your application.
- If you are auditioning for vocals, make sure you are in a quiet environment where you can project your voice and clearly be heard. Stay as close as possible to the demo.
- Vocalists – there are two key options per song. One is the original key and the other is a lower one. We encourage you to attempt the original, but want you to choose which one fits you best.